If I could only wear one colour for the rest of my life, I would seriously be considering choosing pink. With SO many divine shades making it easy to mix with other colours without it looking messy, what’s not to love?
Whether you’re a pink person or not, it’s undeniable that the colour pink doesn’t add a dose of fun to your outfit. Add some pink to your wardrobe by shopping some of my favourite pieces here:
2. Urban Outfitters – pair this with a denim mini skirt/ or over a bikini, teamed with a floaty maxi skirt for that ‘beach chic’ look.
3. Kurt Geiger
10. Zara – wear this unbuttoned with a pair of loose trousers for a relaxed but polished look.
13. Topshop – super cute with a pair of cropped skinny jeans, and a pair of heeled mules.
15. Zara – cute with a cropped plain white vest tied in a knot paired with some flat shoes, and a blouse or fine knitted jumper for autumn.
16. Zara – lovely as a dress but will also look pretty paired with sheer tights, a pair of under the knee boots, and a belt for autumn. Cross-seasonal at it’s best!
18. Le Specs – one of my new favourite sunglasses brand!
And on my pink wish list has to be these beauties…Alexa Chung striped suit from Net-A-Porter – obsessed with that colour combo!
Rejina Pyo crushed velvet jacket from Net-A-Porter – those sleeves!