I love love love mini skirts whatever the season, and even though it’s still summer, the shops are already spoiling us with some transitional pieces that makes me so excited for autumn dressing. I mean, we all want to hold onto summer but let’s face it, this is an English summer, so this might be just what we need!
I’m definitely not prepared to start shopping for autumn as that would be kinda ridiculous, but there’s no harm in thinking ahead, right?
Here are some of my favourite mini skirts to wear now, and would also work great as transitional wear:
1. Mango – wear this in autumn with an oversized knitted turtle neck and under the knee boots.
2. Marc Jacobs – you could mix and match this little beauty to create so many different looks!
3. River Island
5. Topshop – throw on a cropped vest tied in a knot, or an oversized shirt worn off the shoulder.
6. Free People
7. Zara – this would look super cute with a slogan t-shirt, oversized blazer and a pair of flats.
8. Mango – try pairing this with an unbuttoned satin blouse, and a pair of pointed courts for a polished look.