Satin isn’t just for summer – I actually think you can have more fun styling satin through the colder months. Especially when the likes of Zara hits you with some satin heeled boots, adorned with sparkling embellishment…
When you think of satin, you may automatically picture a 90’s style satin slip, but it’s not all about the slip dress! In fact, the shops are providing us with more satin choice than ever.
I love that it’s so seasonally versatile, too – just throw on a satin dress, a tee underneath teamed with a pair of flat mules, or the same but with a long sleeved turtle neck and boots for colder days.
Here’s some of my favourite day and evening pieces:
1. For Love & Lemons – who doesn’t love tiny star print and satin combined?
2. Zara – I’m obsessed with these. Definitely not your ‘everyday jeans’ but they’re just so unusual.
7. Stylestalker – love the delicate spaghetti strap.
9. Zara – you obviously don’t need to make a fuss with your outfit when you have these on your feet. Wear these with a plain jumper and skinny jeans to elevate your look.
10. House of CB
12. Zara – love how the front frill gives off an effortless feel, but can also be dressed up.
13. House of CB
14. River Island – No. 21 vibes! So easy to throw on with almost everything.